Copyright 2008-2018 by Becca Bonneville
All Rights Reserved
Updated: January 1, 2018
Due to the constantly changing nature and growth of the online world, and the vast array of money making opportunities available on the internet, my products are no longer straight forward Scrap 4 Hire / Scrap 4 Others (S4H/S4O) friendly and permission must be requested from me for ANY commercial use enterprise. If you want to use my products for any commercial usage please contact me.
These graphics have been made by Becca Bonneville. The items are designed for your personal use and may not be used in any commercial way without first contacting me and discussing the licensing options.
- All copyrights to elements, graphics, and kits created by Becca Bonneville are retained by the original creator of the layout/kit/CD.
- All graphic images are copyrighted Becca Bonneville with all rights reserved. Graphic images are for personal use only. No other use is hereby authorized.
- All Materials designed by Becca Bonneville including but not limited to images and text, are protected by copyright under U.S. copyright law, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You cannot use the Content except as specified herein.
- You agree to follow all instructions within these terms and are limited the way you may use the Content.
- Use my designs for your own personal scrapbook pages and projects, including hybrid works or paper scrapping.
- Use my designs in layouts that are posted to online galleries and other social media outlets including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Imgur, Photobucket or Flickr. While crediting is not a requirement, it is always appreciated as I rely heavily on word of mouth to promote my small business brand.
- Submit layouts created with my products to magazines and other publications. Please be sure to credit Becca Bonneville with the element and/or kit name when submitting to magazines. If you would like to link to a website, please use the following link address: http://www.beccabonneville.com.
- Copy my files to any external hard drives and computers that are owned and used expressly by you for digital scrapbooking purposes, this does not include computers that are used by other digital scrappers or people who would use our designs other than your immediate family (Spouse, Children living in the same household).
- Make DVD or CD backups of my files to store solely for your own use. These backups may not be shared with any other person.
YOU MAY NOT:
- claim these images as your own (altered or unaltered)
- redistribute my designs in any way (selling, sharing, loaning or pirating)
- create brushes or tubes from our designs
- use our designs for any harmful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, immoral or racial material
- upload my designs to any webpage for download, send them through Google, Yahoo or other “list” groups
- make “Quickpages”, templates, blog wear or any other such items from my designs and offer them for sale or free under any circumstances.
ANY other use aside from those outlined above MUST BE requested from me. I welcome the usage of my products in a variety of projects, but there are some variations in comfort level, and there may be additional terms or fees, so please inquire with me directly using my contact page to be sure.
If you have any questions, please fill out the contact form HERE.